Are you looking for a perfect fish tank that fits true to your home décor? Get installed Aqua One Fish Tanks, the number one Aquariums suppliers in whole UK. They have varied types of Fish Aquariums collections that are one stop shop solution to meet the needs of beginners to experienced marine keepers for every aspect of Fish keeping. Order your aqua one fish tank today to upgrade your older one or install the newer one. Their diverse Aquariums are fit for all marine, tropical and cold water fishes.
Why choose Aqua One Fish Tanks?
They are built with latest technology that is proven to provide trickle filter as it is the most important part of the Aquarium.
- They appear beautiful with rounded glass corners that give viewers uninterrupted experience.
- They have bow front with LED lighting that is energy efficient and will not cost you that expensive.
- They are stylish, functional, easy to clean and maintain.
- One should purchase this meticulous product as it undergoes tough testing process that is made of high quality and is truly reliable.
Aqua One Aquarium Ranges:
To one’s delight there are three types of Aquariums available each with different capacity and measurements. They are namely Aqua380, 480 and 580.
- Aqua One Aqua Nano: It is one of the most beautiful and stylish Aquariums that is built of tropical glass with curved front corners and covers holds up to 55 L capacity and measures around 40 cm in cube. It features back filter technology and includes pump and heater for tropical purpose.
- AquaView 380: This Aquarium holds 28 L capacity is bow fronted with rounded corners and suits for both tropical and freshwater setups giving excellent viewing. Made of high quality material comes with reversible cabinet doors made of black and walnut. With LED
… Read more
Introduction to Compassion Fatigue
The relationship with the pets, along with the role of animal companions in modern society has shown a marked change in recent years. For example, today the animal pet acts as a fully accepted family member or a social partner and has an essential influence on the life of the owner. A personal string of sentiments is attached between the owner and the pet.
We are aware of the sentiments attached between a pet and its owner but do we know the extent of fatigue experienced by the veterinarians, animal techs, and humane society workers?
The dreaded burnout, academically known as “compassion fatigue” is a condition that gradually reduces the compassion of the caregiver and creates secondary distress and state of suffering while continually helping people or animals.
Studies confirm that caregivers or pet loss support consultants play host to a high level of compassion fatigue, in part due to an environment that constantly present heart wrenching and emotional challenges to them. Hence, it is inevitable to avoid compassion fatigue touching the lives of the caregivers.
The veterinary community has a responsibility to enhance the human-animal bond through science and medicine and by emotionally supporting pet owners. Therefore, one of the most challenging moments for veterinarians is the time when a pet’s health and life can no longer be sustained. This establishes a dual traumatic condition for the veterinary staff where at one end is the dying pet and at the other end is the pet owner suffering from immense grief and sorrow.
Symptoms of Compassion Fatigue
However, veterinarians are robust and are trained to carry out their job and the associated duties with complete professionalism. Only seeing a traumatic situation cannot distort their compassion. Hence, it can then be quoted that there are … Read more